Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) write down, set down, get down, put down (put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.)
- S: (v) land, set down (reach or come to rest) "The bird landed on the highest branch"; "The plane landed in Istanbul"
- S: (v) set down (put or settle into a position) "The hotel was set down at the bottom of the valley"
- S: (v) set down, put down, place down (cause to sit or seat or be in a settled position or place) "set down your bags here"
- S: (v) disembark, debark, set down (go ashore) "The passengers disembarked at Southampton"
- S: (v) drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload, discharge (remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave) "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"