Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) sensitize, sensitise (cause to sense; make sensitive) "She sensitized me with respect to gender differences in this traditional male-dominated society"; "My tongue became sensitized to good wine"
- S: (v) sensitize, sensitise (make sensitive to a drug or allergen) "Long-term exposure to this medicine may sensitize you to the allergen"
- S: (v) sensitize, sensitise (make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion) "sensitize the photographic film"
- S: (v) sensitize, sensitise, sensify, sensibilize, sensibilise (make sensitive or aware) "He was not sensitized to her emotional needs"
- S: (adj) sensitizing, sensitising (making susceptible or sensitive to either physical or emotional stimuli)