Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) choice, selection, option, pick (the act of choosing or selecting) "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
- S: (n) selection (an assortment of things from which a choice can be made) "the store carried a large selection of shoes"
- S: (n) choice, pick, selection (the person or thing chosen or selected) "he was my pick for mayor"
- S: (n) survival, survival of the fittest, natural selection, selection (a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment)
- S: (n) excerpt, excerption, extract, selection (a passage selected from a larger work) "he presented excerpts from William James' philosophical writings"