Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) scaling, grading (the act of arranging in a graduated series)
- S: (n) scaling (act of measuring or arranging or adjusting according to a scale)
- S: (n) scaling (ascent by or as if by a ladder)
- S: (v) scale (measure by or as if by a scale) "This bike scales only 25 pounds"
- S: (v) scale (pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard)
- S: (v) scale (take by attacking with scaling ladders) "The troops scaled the walls of the fort"
- S: (v) scale, surmount (reach the highest point of) "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
- S: (v) scale (climb up by means of a ladder)
- S: (v) scale, descale (remove the scales from) "scale fish"
- S: (v) scale (measure with or as if with scales) "scale the gold"
- S: (v) scale (size or measure according to a scale) "This model must be scaled down"