Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sandbag (a bag filled with sand; used as a weapon or to build walls or as ballast)
- S: (v) sandbag (treat harshly or unfairly)
- S: (v) dragoon, sandbag, railroad (compel by coercion, threats, or crude means) "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone"
- S: (v) sandbag, stun (hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag)
- S: (v) sandbag (downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling)
- S: (v) sandbag (protect or strengthen with sandbags; stop up) "The residents sandbagged the beach front"