Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) obeche, obechi, arere, samba, Triplochiton scleroxcylon (large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds; yields soft white to pale yellow wood)
- S: (n) samba (music composed for dancing the samba)
- S: (n) samba (a lively ballroom dance from Brazil)
- S: (n) samba (a form of canasta using three decks of cards and six jokers)
- S: (v) samba (dance the samba)