Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) saltation ((geology) the leaping movement of sand or soil particles as they are transported in a fluid medium over an uneven surface)
- S: (n) saltation ((genetics) a mutation that drastically changes the phenotype of an organism or species)
- S: (n) leap, jump, saltation (an abrupt transition) "a successful leap from college to the major leagues"
- S: (n) dancing, dance, terpsichore, saltation (taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music)
- S: (n) leap, leaping, spring, saltation, bound, bounce (a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards)