Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) saddle (a seat for the rider of a horse or other animal)
- S: (n) saddleback, saddle (a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle))
- S: (n) saddle (cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins)
- S: (n) saddle (a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe)
- S: (n) bicycle seat, saddle (a seat for the rider of a bicycle)
- S: (n) saddle (posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl)
- S: (v) saddle (put a saddle on) "saddle the horses"
- S: (v) saddle (load or burden; encumber) "he saddled me with that heavy responsibility"
- S: (v) charge, saddle, burden (impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to) "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend"