Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) room (an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling) "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- S: (n) room, way, elbow room (space for movement) "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- S: (n) room (opportunity for) "room for improvement"
- S: (n) room (the people who are present in a room) "the whole room was cheering"
- S: (v) board, room (live and take one's meals at or in) "she rooms in an old boarding house"