Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) runaway, blowout, romp, laugher, shoo-in, walkaway (an easy victory)
- S: (n) tomboy, romp, hoyden (a girl who behaves in a boyish manner)
- S: (n) play, frolic, romp, gambol, caper (gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement) "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
- S: (v) frolic, lark, rollick, skylark, disport, sport, cavort, gambol, frisk, romp, run around, lark about (play boisterously) "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- S: (v) romp (run easily and fairly fast)
- S: (v) romp (win easily) "romp a race"