Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rocket, projectile (any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine)
- S: (n) rocket, rocket engine (a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion)
- S: (n) rocket, roquette, garden rocket, rocket salad, arugula, Eruca sativa, Eruca vesicaria sativa (erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender)
- S: (n) rocket, skyrocket (propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon)
- S: (n) skyrocket, rocket (sends a firework display high into the sky)
- S: (v) rocket, skyrocket (shoot up abruptly, like a rocket) "prices skyrocketed"
- S: (v) rocket (propel with a rocket)