Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) rig (gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise)
- S: (n) trailer truck, tractor trailer, trucking rig, rig, articulated lorry, semi (a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together)
- S: (n) rig, rigging (formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel)
- S: (n) outfit, getup, rig, turnout (a set of clothing (with accessories)) "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
- S: (n) fishing gear, tackle, fishing tackle, fishing rig, rig (gear used in fishing)
- S: (n) carriage, equipage, rig (a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses)
- S: (n) swindle, cheat, rig (the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme) "that book is a fraud"
- S: (v) rig, set up (arrange the outcome of by means of deceit) "rig an election"
- S: (v) rig, manipulate (manipulate in a fraudulent manner) "rig prices"
- S: (v) rig (connect or secure to) "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- S: (v) rig, set, set up (equip with sails or masts) "rig a ship"