Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) ripple, rippling, riffle, wavelet (a small wave on the surface of a liquid)
- S: (n) riffle (shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners)
- S: (v) flick, ruffle, riffle (twitch or flutter) "the paper flicked"
- S: (v) flick, flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff (look through a book or other written material) "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- S: (v) ripple, ruffle, riffle, cockle, undulate (stir up (water) so as to form ripples)
- S: (v) riffle (shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix)