Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) riddle (pierce with many holes) "The bullets riddled his body"
- S: (v) riddle (set a difficult problem or riddle) "riddle me a riddle"
- S: (v) riddle, screen (separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff)
- S: (v) permeate, pervade, penetrate, interpenetrate, diffuse, imbue, riddle (spread or diffuse through) "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
- S: (v) riddle (speak in riddles)
- S: (v) riddle (explain a riddle)