Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) profusion, profuseness, richness, cornucopia (the property of being extremely abundant) "the profusion of detail"; "the idiomatic richness of English"
- S: (n) affluence, richness (abundant wealth) "they studied forerunners of richness or poverty"; "the richness all around unsettled him for he had expected to find poverty"
- S: (n) fullness, mellowness, richness (the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing) "the music had a fullness that echoed through the hall"; "the cheap wine had no body, no mellowness"; "he was well aware of the richness of his own appearance"
- S: (n) richness (the quality of having high intrinsic value) "the richness of the mines and pastureland"; "the cut of her clothes and the richness of the fabric were distinctive"
- S: (n) richness, rankness, prolificacy, fertility (the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth) "he praised the richness of the soil"; "weeds lovely in their rankness"
- S: (n) richness (a strong deep vividness of hue) "the fire-light gave a richness of coloring to that side of the room"
- S: (n) impressiveness, grandness, magnificence, richness (splendid or imposing in size or appearance) "the grandness of the architecture"; "impressed by the richness of the flora"