Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Restoration (the reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685)
- S: (n) restoration (the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state)
- S: (n) restitution, return, restoration, regaining (getting something back again) "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
- S: (n) renovation, restoration, refurbishment (the state of being restored to its former good condition) "the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
- S: (n) restoration (some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed) "the restoration looked exactly like the original"
- S: (n) restoration (a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.)
- S: (n) Restoration (the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660)