Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) reservation, reserve (a district that is reserved for particular purpose)
- S: (n) reservation, qualification (a statement that limits or restricts some claim) "he recommended her without any reservations"
- S: (n) mental reservation, reservation, arriere pensee (an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly)
- S: (n) booking, reservation (the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)) "wondered who had made the booking"
- S: (n) reservation (the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance)
- S: (n) reservation (something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.))
- S: (n) reservation (the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion)