Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) repeat, repetition (an event that repeats) "the events today were a repeat of yesterday's"
- S: (v) repeat, reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell (to say, state, or perform again) "She kept reiterating her request"
- S: (v) duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate (make or do or perform again) "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
- S: (v) recur, repeat (happen or occur again) "This is a recurring story"
- S: (v) repeat, echo (to say again or imitate) "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- S: (v) repeat, take over (do over) "They would like to take it over again"
- S: (v) reprise, reprize, repeat, recapitulate (repeat an earlier theme of a composition)