Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) relay (the act of passing something along from one person or group to another) "the relay was successful"
- S: (n) relay (a crew of workers who relieve another crew)
- S: (n) relay (a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals)
- S: (n) relay, relay race (a race between teams; each member runs or swims part of the distance)
- S: (n) relay, electrical relay (electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit)
- S: (v) relay (pass along) "Please relay the news to the villagers"
- S: (v) relay (control or operate by relay)