Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) recover, retrieve, find, regain (get or find back; recover the use of) "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
- S: (v) recuperate, recover, convalesce (get over an illness or shock) "The patient is recuperating"
- S: (v) recover, go back, recuperate (regain a former condition after a financial loss) "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"
- S: (v) recover, recoup, recuperate (regain or make up for) "recuperate one's losses"
- S: (v) reclaim, recover (reuse (materials from waste products))
- S: (v) recover (cover anew) "recover a chair"