Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) raven, Corvus corax (large black bird with a straight bill and long wedge-shaped tail)
- S: (v) raven (obtain or seize by violence)
- S: (v) raven, prey, predate (prey on or hunt for) "These mammals predate certain eggs"
- S: (v) devour, guttle, raven, pig (eat greedily) "he devoured three sandwiches"
- S: (v) raven (feed greedily) "The lions ravened the bodies"