Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) fury, rage, madness (a feeling of intense anger) "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"; "his face turned red with rage"
- S: (n) rage (a state of extreme anger) "she fell into a rage and refused to answer"
- S: (n) rage, passion (something that is desired intensely) "his rage for fame destroyed him"
- S: (n) rage (violent state of the elements) "the sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks"
- S: (n) fad, craze, furor, furore, cult, rage (an interest followed with exaggerated zeal) "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
- S: (v) ramp, rage, storm (behave violently, as if in state of a great anger)
- S: (v) rage (be violent; as of fires and storms)
- S: (v) rage (feel intense anger) "Rage against the dying of the light!"