Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) teem, pullulate, swarm (be teeming, be abuzz) "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"
- S: (v) pour, swarm, stream, teem, pullulate (move in large numbers) "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
- S: (v) shoot, spud, germinate, pullulate, bourgeon, burgeon forth, sprout (produce buds, branches, or germinate) "the potatoes sprouted"
- S: (v) pullulate (become abundant; increase rapidly)
- S: (v) pullulate (breed freely and abundantly)