Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) prospect, chance (the possibility of future success) "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- S: (n) expectation, outlook, prospect (belief about (or mental picture of) the future)
- S: (n) candidate, prospect (someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.))
- S: (n) view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama (the visual percept of a region) "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- S: (n) prognosis, prospect, medical prognosis (a prediction of the course of a disease)
- S: (v) prospect (search for something desirable) "prospect a job"
- S: (v) prospect (explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals)