Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) property, belongings, holding (something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone) "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property"
- S: (n) property (a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class) "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- S: (n) place, property (any area set aside for a particular purpose) "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
- S: (n) property, attribute, dimension (a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished) "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- S: (n) property, prop (any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie) "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"