Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) propagate (transmit from one generation to the next) "propagate these characteristics"
- S: (v) propagate (travel through the air) "sound and light propagate in this medium"
- S: (v) propagate (transmit) "propagate sound or light through air"
- S: (v) spread, propagate (become distributed or widespread) "the infection spread"; "Optimism spread among the population"
- S: (v) propagate (transmit or cause to broaden or spread) "This great civilization was propagated throughout the land"
- S: (v) circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around (cause to become widely known) "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- S: (v) propagate (cause to propagate, as by grafting or layering)
- S: (v) propagate (multiply sexually or asexually)