Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) production (the act or process of producing something) "Shakespeare's production of poetry was enormous"; "the production of white blood cells"
- S: (n) production (a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television) "have you seen the new production of Hamlet?"
- S: (n) product, production (an artifact that has been created by someone or some process) "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- S: (n) production ((law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law) "the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
- S: (n) output, yield, production (the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)) "production was up in the second quarter"
- S: (n) production (a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated) "she tends to make a big production out of nothing"
- S: (n) production ((economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale) "he introduced more efficient methods of production"
- S: (n) production (the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services)