Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB (insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous)
- S: (n) incision, scratch, prick, slit, dent (a depression scratched or carved into a surface)
- S: (n) cock, prick, dick, shaft, pecker, tool, putz (obscene terms for penis)
- S: (n) prick, pricking (the act of puncturing with a small point) "he gave the balloon a small prick"
- S: (v) prickle, prick (make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn) "The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample"
- S: (v) prick, sting, twinge (cause a stinging pain) "The needle pricked his skin"
- S: (v) prick up, prick, cock up (raise) "The dog pricked up his ears"
- S: (v) goad, prick (stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick)
- S: (v) prickle, prick (cause a prickling sensation)
- S: (v) prick (to cause a sharp emotional pain) "The thought of her unhappiness pricked his conscience"
- S: (v) sting, bite, prick (deliver a sting to) "A bee stung my arm yesterday"