Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) presence (the state of being present; current existence) "he tested for the presence of radon"
- S: (n) presence, front (the immediate proximity of someone or something) "she blushed in his presence"; "he sensed the presence of danger"; "he was well behaved in front of company"
- S: (n) presence (an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby)
- S: (n) presence (the impression that something is present) "he felt the presence of an evil force"
- S: (n) bearing, comportment, presence, mien (dignified manner or conduct)
- S: (n) presence (the act of being present)