Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) plop (the noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash)
- S: (v) plop (drop something with a plopping sound)
- S: (v) plop (drop with the sound of something falling into water)
- S: (v) plank, flump, plonk, plop, plunk, plump down, plunk down, plump (set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise) "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
- S: (adv) plop, plunk (with a short hollow thud) "plop came the ball down to the corner of the green"