Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pleasure, pleasance (a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience) "he was tingling with pleasure"
- S: (n) joy, delight, pleasure (something or someone that provides a source of happiness) "a joy to behold"; "the pleasure of his company"; "the new car is a delight"
- S: (n) pleasure (a formal expression) "he serves at the pleasure of the President"
- S: (n) pleasure (an activity that affords enjoyment) "he puts duty before pleasure"
- S: (n) pleasure (sexual gratification) "he took his pleasure of her"