Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pinnacle ((architecture) a slender upright spire at the top of a buttress of tower)
- S: (n) acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top (the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development) "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
- S: (n) pinnacle (a lofty peak)
- S: (v) pinnacle (surmount with a pinnacle) "pinnacle a pediment"
- S: (v) pinnacle (raise on or as if on a pinnacle) "He did not want to be pinnacled"