Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) piggyback (the act of carrying something piggyback)
- S: (v) piggyback (ride on someone's shoulders or back)
- S: (v) piggyback (haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars)
- S: (v) piggyback (haul by railroad car)
- S: (v) piggyback (support on the back and shoulders) "He piggybacked her child so she could see the show"
- S: (v) piggyback (bring into alignment with) "an amendment to piggyback the current law"