Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) physical (involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit) "physical exercise"; "physical suffering"; "was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"
- S: (adj) physical (relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics) "physical sciences"; "physical laws"
- S: (adj) physical (having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses) "a physical manifestation"; "surrounded by tangible objects"
- S: (adj) physical (according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter)) "a reflex response to physical stimuli"
- S: (adj) physical (characterized by energetic bodily activity) "a very physical dance performance"
- S: (adj) forcible, physical, strong-arm (impelled by physical force especially against resistance) "forcible entry"; "a real cop would get physical"; "strong-arm tactics"
- S: (adj) physical (concerned with material things) "physical properties"; "the physical characteristics of the earth"; "the physical size of a computer"