Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) percept, perception, perceptual experience (the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept)
- S: (n) perception (a way of conceiving something) "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- S: (n) perception (the process of perceiving)
- S: (n) perception (knowledge gained by perceiving) "a man admired for the depth of his perception"
- S: (n) sensing, perception (becoming aware of something via the senses)