Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) passage, transition (the act of passing from one state or place to the next)
- S: (n) passage (a section of text; particularly a section of medium length)
- S: (n) passage (a way through or along which someone or something may pass)
- S: (n) enactment, passage (the passing of a law by a legislative body)
- S: (n) passage, transit (a journey usually by ship) "the outward passage took 10 days"
- S: (n) passage, musical passage (a short section of a musical composition)
- S: (n) passage, passageway (a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass) "the nasal passages"
- S: (n) passage, passing (a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another) "the passage of air from the lungs"; "the passing of flatus"
- S: (n) passing, passage (the motion of one object relative to another) "stellar passings can perturb the orbits of comets"
- S: (n) passage, handing over (the act of passing something to another person)