Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) partial derivative, partial (the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant)
- S: (n) overtone, partial, partial tone (a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency)
- S: (adj) partial (being or affecting only a part; not total) "a partial description of the suspect"; "partial collapse"; "a partial eclipse"; "a partial monopoly"; "partial immunity"
- S: (adj) partial (showing favoritism)
- S: (adj) fond, partial ((followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for) "fond of chocolate"; "partial to horror movies"