Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) park, parkland (a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property) "there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park"
- S: (n) park, commons, common, green (a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area) "they went for a walk in the park"
- S: (n) ballpark, park (a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)) "take me out to the ballpark"
- S: (n) Park, Mungo Park (Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806))
- S: (n) parking lot, car park, park, parking area (a lot where cars are parked)
- S: (n) park (a gear position that acts as a parking brake) "the put the car in park and got out"
- S: (v) park (place temporarily) "park the car in the yard"; "park the children with the in-laws"; "park your bag in this locker"
- S: (v) park (maneuver a vehicle into a parking space) "Park the car in front of the library"; "Can you park right here?"