Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) pad, pad of paper, tablet (a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge)
- S: (n) pad (the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily))
- S: (n) pad, inkpad, inking pad, stamp pad (a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp)
- S: (n) pad (a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort)
- S: (n) launching pad, launchpad, launch pad, launch area, pad (a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched)
- S: (n) diggings, digs, domiciliation, lodgings, pad (temporary living quarters)
- S: (n) pad (the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger)
- S: (v) embroider, pad, lard, embellish, aggrandize, aggrandise, blow up, dramatize, dramatise (add details to)
- S: (v) slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp (walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud) "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
- S: (v) pad, fill out (line or stuff with soft material) "pad a bra"
- S: (v) pad, bolster (add padding to) "pad the seat of the chair"