Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) form, organize, organise (create (as an entity)) "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"
- S: (v) organize, organise (cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea)
- S: (v) mastermind, engineer, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate (plan and direct (a complex undertaking)) "he masterminded the robbery"
- S: (v) organize, organise, coordinate (bring order and organization to) "Can you help me organize my files?"
- S: (v) organize, organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate (arrange by systematic planning and united effort) "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director's office"
- S: (v) unionize, unionise, organize, organise (form or join a union) "The auto workers decided to unionize"