Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) administration, governance, governing body, establishment, brass, organization, organisation (the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something) "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
- S: (n) organization, organisation (a group of people who work together)
- S: (n) arrangement, organization, organisation, system (an organized structure for arranging or classifying) "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- S: (n) organization, organisation, system (an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized) "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"; "we can't do it unless we establish some system around here"
- S: (n) organization, organisation (the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business) "he was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
- S: (n) organization, organisation (the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically) "his organization of the work force was very efficient"
- S: (n) constitution, establishment, formation, organization, organisation (the act of forming or establishing something) "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"