Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) organ (a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function)
- S: (n) organ (a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function) "The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department"
- S: (n) electric organ, electronic organ, Hammond organ, organ ((music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ)
- S: (n) organ (a periodical that is published by a special interest group) "the organ of the communist party"
- S: (n) organ, pipe organ (wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard)
- S: (n) harmonium, organ, reed organ (a free-reeded instrument with a piano keyboard in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows)