Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) olive (small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree; important food and source of oil)
- S: (n) olive, European olive tree, Olea europaea (evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere; has edible shiny black fruits)
- S: (n) olive (hard yellow often variegated wood of an olive tree; used in cabinetwork)
- S: (n) olive (one-seeded fruit of the European olive tree usually pickled and used as a relish)
- S: (n) olive (a yellow-green color of low brightness and saturation)
- S: (adj) olive (of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive)