Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) occlusion (closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel))
- S: (n) occluded front, occlusion ((meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft)
- S: (n) occlusion ((dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed)
- S: (n) blockage, block, closure, occlusion, stop, stoppage (an obstruction in a pipe or tube) "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
- S: (n) blockage, closure, occlusion (the act of blocking)