Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) aim, object, objective, target (the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)) "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
- S: (n) objective, objective lens, object lens, object glass (the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed)
- S: (adj) objective, nonsubjective (undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena) "an objective appraisal"; "objective evidence"
- S: (adj) objective, accusative (serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes) "objective case"; "accusative endings"
- S: (adj) objective (emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings or interpretation) "objective art"
- S: (adj) objective (belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events) "objective benefits"; "an objective example"; "there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind"