Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) total, number, add up, come, amount (add up in number or quantity) "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
- S: (v) number (give numbers to) "You should number the pages of the thesis"
- S: (v) number, list (enumerate) "We must number the names of the great mathematicians"
- S: (v) count, number (put into a group) "The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members"
- S: (v) count, number, enumerate, numerate (determine the number or amount of) "Can you count the books on your shelf?"; "Count your change"
- S: (v) number, keep down (place a limit on the number of)