Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) notch (a V-shaped indentation) "mandibular notch"
- S: (n) pass, mountain pass, notch (the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks) "we got through the pass before it started to snow"
- S: (n) notch (a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface) "there were four notches in the handle of his revolver"
- S: (n) notch, nick, snick (a small cut)
- S: (v) notch (cut or make a notch into) "notch the rope"
- S: (v) notch (notch a surface to record something)