Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) network, web (an interconnected system of things or people) "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
- S: (n) network ((broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs) "the networks compete to broadcast important sports events"
- S: (n) net, network, mesh, meshing, meshwork (an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals)
- S: (n) network (a system of intersecting lines or channels) "a railroad network"; "a network of canals"
- S: (n) network, electronic network ((electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits)
- S: (v) network (communicate with and within a group) "You have to network if you want to get a good job"