Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) pull off, negociate, bring off, carry off, manage (be successful; achieve a goal) "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
- S: (v) negociate (sell or discount) "negociate securities"
- S: (v) negociate (transfer by endorsement to another in return for value received) "negociate a bond"
- S: (v) negotiate, negociate (succeed in passing through, around, or over) "The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"
- S: (v) negociate (confer with another in order to come to terms or reach an agreement) "The parties negociated all night"
- S: (v) negociate, negotiate, talk terms (discuss the terms of an arrangement) "They negotiated the sale of the house"