Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) sleep, nap (a period of time spent sleeping) "he felt better after a little sleep"; "there wasn't time for a nap"
- S: (n) nap (a soft or fuzzy surface texture)
- S: (n) pile, nap (the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave) "for uniform color and texture tailors cut velvet with the pile running the same direction"
- S: (n) nap, catnap, light sleep, short sleep, forty winks, snooze (sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed))
- S: (n) Napoleon, nap (a card game similar to whist; usually played for stakes)